Copper solvent extraction reagent, Nickel Cobalt extractant, DEHPA & Rare earth leaching solvent

Metal leaching solvent

Daily review: interest rates expected inhibition of copper downstream receiving enthusiasm is not high

by:Deyuan      2020-12-23
The copper market analysis, the international market a

ADP employment in the United States on August released late on Wednesday to exceed expectations, makes the market then released August non-farm data show optimism, raising interest rates expected to heat up again, the dollar index concussion higher today, inhibition of prices rebounded space, high copper afternoon rush back, by the Beijing time 16:00, London metals ( LME) Copper for the latest price is $4639, up $21.


2, domestic futures today Shanghai copper open slightly lower after the shock, the current month 1609 contracts opened 36300 high low settlement 36420 36180 36600, or 36500 yuan/ton, up 230 yuan, up to 0. 63%; Positions, clinch a deal in Shanghai all contracts 297214 hand today, holdings reduce 2208 to 513422 hands. Main contract volume 112462, 11344 to 183818 hand more holdings. August official published today, the Chinese manufacturing PMI rebounded sharply to 50. 4, are at new highs in the past two years, get to boost market sentiment, Shanghai copper high low open, closed up.


3, the spot market, according to statistics show spot on September 1, 1 # copper to 36530 yuan/ton, the last trading day rose 140 yuan/ton, 110 litres of water to 130 litres of water; In the Shanghai area 1 # electrolytic copper 36450 yuan/ton, up 150 yuan, smooth water copper clinch a deal the price 36470 yuan rise 125 yuan, 36490 litres of copper price rose 125 yuan; Guangdong spot 1 # copper prices at 36400 yuan/ton, up 110 yuan. Huatong spot 1 # copper prices at 36555 yuan/ton, up 140 yuan/ton. Copper prices rose slightly, market sentiment today began to recover, the suppliers offer strong, downstream still is given priority to with on-demand procurement. Four, industry information


message of Santiago, Chile's state copper miner Codelco said on Wednesday that bits Chuquicamata copper recovery operations, freeport-mcmoran of El Abra mining is also part of the restore operation, were temporarily shut down due to fatal accident on Tuesday. Codelco says it is investigating the cause of the Chuquicamata accident, the accident killed two workers. Chilean mining industry regulator, said freeport's El Abra ore part back on Wednesday. Tuesday's accident killed one worker. A one hundred - year - old Chuquicamata ore copper output of 309000 tons last year, about 147000 tons, output and El Abra freeport company owns a 51% stake in the ore, Codelco owns the remaining 49% stake.
Custom message
Chat Online
Chat Online
Chat Online inputting...
Please send email to jeven@metalleaching.com. Thanks.
Sign in with: