The advantages of modern Chinese medicine extraction technology in industrial extraction
1. Decoction method more effective component loss, especially water insoluble components;
2. In the process of extracting organic solvent with active ingredients, lose their original utility;
3. The effective components could not be maximally eliminate, enrichment rate high enough;
4. Extract in addition to the active ingredients, often impurity is more, there are small amounts of fat soluble component, bring adverse to refined;
5. High temperature operation will cause heat-sensitive active ingredients of decomposition.
the advantages of modern Chinese medicine extraction technology in extracting industry:
in recent years, there appear a lot of new technology in traditional Chinese medicine extraction and separation, a new method, the advantages of modern Chinese medicine extraction technology in extracting industry is abnormal obviously, such as supercritical fluid extraction, ultrasonic extraction, ultrahigh pressure extraction, and semi-bionic extraction, high-speed centrifugal separation technology, macroporous resin adsorption separation technology, inorganic membrane microfiltration, ultrafiltration membrane separation technology, nanofiltration membrane enrichment technology, etc. The use of these new technologies and methods should both comply with the theory of traditional Chinese medicine of traditional Chinese medicine extraction technology, and to achieve the purpose of increase the yield and purity of active ingredient, therefore, to use new traditional Chinese medicine extraction technology research, is an important approach to the modernization of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Source: