Copper solvent extraction reagent, Nickel Cobalt extractant, DEHPA & Rare earth leaching solvent

Wet extraction of manganese metal multistage solvent extraction process equipment

by:Deyuan      2020-08-20
Manganese has a very wide range of USES, the world (more than 90% of manganese ore Mn metal quantity) Consumption in the production of manganese series ferroalloys in iron and steel industry, the remaining 10% is consumed in non-ferrous metallurgy, chemical industry, battery, electronics, construction, agriculture and other industries. As the demand for lithium battery electric vehicle and energy storage, manganese sulfate as one of the most important raw materials of the manufacture of lithium manganese acid, its market demand also will be more urgent.

battery grade manganese sulfate is extremely strict to the requirement of all kinds of impurity content, including iron, copper, lead, zinc and chromium content of less than 10 x10 - 6, calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium content must be less than 50 x10 - 6. And manganese sulfate solution elements of calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium in removing impurity is very difficult and hard to use chemical precipitation, salting out crystallization, ion exchange, or chemical adsorption and other methods to obtain high purity products. Solvent extraction in purification and separation of various kinds of metal elements effect is better, and to reduce the pollution of the environment.

qinghai manganese content in the a company's raw material liquid containing iron, copper, zinc, calcium, magnesium, sodium, impurities, such as processing raw material liquid after 40 m/h. The company adopts the CWL650 - M type centrifugal extraction machine for processing the mn raw material liquid, extraction rate was 98%; Based on load washing in the organic phase, reverse extraction after 110 g/L of manganese sulfate solution, impurity content are less than 15 PPM. After the extraction liquid concentration crystal to meet the requirements of the battery grade products.



the process of extraction separation efficiency is high, in the process of extraction, washing, reverse extraction section is clear, no foam layer, ease of operation. Treatment technique of the raw material liquid not only can obtain high purity of products, and equipment operation power consumption is low, the automation production, save a lot of manual labor costs, to create the social benefits and economic benefits directly.
Custom message
Chat Online
Chat Online
Chat Online inputting...
Please send email to jeven@metalleaching.com. Thanks.
Sign in with: