DZ5640 copper solvent extractant introduction
Copper solvent extractant DZ5640 is a type of solvent used in the extraction of copper from copper-bearing ores or concentrates. It is often used in the mining and metallurgical industry.
The specifications for copper solvent extractant DZ5640 can vary depending on the manufacturer, but some typical specifications include:
– Appearance: Amber to dark brown liquid
– Density: 0.980-1.000 g/cm³
– Flash point: >70°C (158°F)
– Copper selectivity: >99%
– Acidity (as HCl): <0.25%
These specifications may be adjusted based on the specific application and requirements of the user.
Copper solvent extractant DZ5640 is typically used in the solvent extraction process of copper from copper-bearing materials. The following is a general process for using copper solvent extractant DZ5640:
1. Leaching: The copper-bearing material is leached with a suitable solution to dissolve the copper minerals and create a solution of copper-bearing ions.
2. Extraction: The leach solution is mixed with a solvent containing copper solvent extractant DZ5640. The extractant selectively binds with the copper ions to form a copper extract in the solvent phase.
3. Stripping: The copper extract is then separated from the remaining aqueous phase, and the copper is stripped from the extract using a suitable stripping agent. The stripped solvent is then recycled to be used in the extraction step.
4. Electrowinning: The copper-rich stripping solution is fed to an electrowinning cell to plate the copper onto an electrode.
The specific conditions for the extraction and stripping steps may vary depending on the specific application, such as the feed composition, extraction temperature, organic-to-aqueous ratio, and stripping reagents. It is recommended to consult the product manual or a specialist for the optimal conditions.
Transporting dangerous goods requires proper handling and compliance with regulations to ensure safety. The specific regulations and requirements vary depending on the nature of the dangerous goods and the mode of transportation.
If you are transporting dangerous goods by sea using LCL (less than a container load) shipping, you must ensure that the shipment is packaged appropriately and labeled with the correct dangerous goods labels and markings. You will also need to provide the shipping company with a hazardous goods declaration, provide the correct shipping documentation, and comply with any additional requirements of your carrier and destination country.
It is important to work with a freight forwarder or shipping company that has experience in handling dangerous goods shipments to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and to minimize the risk of incidents or accidents during transport.
We can get the licence of dangerous packing and shipping, and do all of the export process to your Destination Port. If you need it, please send email to us: email@example.com.
We special to focus on R&D metal extraction reagents, our major products as below:
- DZ988N/DZ973N/DZ902 copper solvent extraction reagent.
- DZ272 Nickel, cobalt, manganese, and magnesium separation extractant.
- DY319 high efficiency nickel cobalt co extraction extractant.
- DY377 efficient nickel and diamond separation extractant.
- DY366 new advanced nickel cobalt extractant.
- P204 (D2EHPA or HDEHP) extractant.
- DY301, DY302 for nuclear spent fuel recovery.
- Other extraction reagents for Vanadium extractant, Lithium extractant, Ferro extractant and rare earth extractant.