DZ5774 copper solvent extractant instruction
DZ5774 is a copper solvent extractant used in the extraction of copper from ores and concentrates. It is a mixture of organic compounds, primarily alkyl hydroxyoximes, that form a water-immiscible organic phase capable of selectively extracting copper ions from an aqueous solution.
The use of DZ5774 as a copper solvent extractant is a well-established technology in the mining industry, where it is used in solvent extraction and electrowinning (SX-EW) processes to extract copper from low-grade ores and concentrates. This process involves dissolving copper from the ore or concentrate into an acidic aqueous solution, which is then contacted with the organic phase containing the DZ5774 extractant. The copper ions selectively transfer from the aqueous phase into the organic phase, leaving behind impurities and unwanted metals.
DZ5774 has several advantages over other copper extractants, such as high selectivity for copper, good phase separation properties, and low viscosity. It is also relatively stable under acidic conditions and can be easily regenerated for reuse. However, like all solvent extractants, it does have some limitations, including the need for careful handling due to its toxicity and flammability.
Overall, DZ5774 is an effective and widely used copper solvent extractant with a proven track record in the mining industry.
We special to focus on R&D metal extraction reagents, our major products as below:
- DZ988N/DZ973N/DZ902 copper solvent extraction reagent.
- DZ272 Nickel, cobalt, manganese, and magnesium separation extractant.
- DY319 high efficiency nickel cobalt co extraction extractant.
- DY377 efficient nickel and diamond separation extractant.
- DY366 new advanced nickel cobalt extractant.
- P204 (D2EHPA or HDEHP) extractant.
- DY301, DY302 for nuclear spent fuel recovery.
- Other extraction reagents for Vanadium extractant, Lithium extractant, Ferro extractant and rare earth extractant.