How to export DZ272 extractant
DZ272 was belonged to flammable and explosive hazardous chemicals, the export process is more complex than copper extractant, the process as below:
1. Send the sample to China certification & inspection group to get the Hazard Characteristics Classification and Identification Report.
2. As the required of report to prepare the request round barrel or IBC tank.
3. Submit the details to Entry Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau of the People’s Republic of China to get the Appraisal Result Form for the Use of Packaging in the Transportation of Outbound Dangerous Goods. (IBC tank should have Classification Society Certificate, does not need this step).
4. DZ272 need to submit the Electronic inspection acceptance receipt, copper extractant does not need this step. This is the different, even as the request of step 1, the Goods packaging category all be III, Category of dangerous goods all be 9, and UN code all be 3082.
5. Submit a Hazardous Chemical Safety Knowledge Card and stamp to seaport in advance and transport the goods to seaport, should use Special transport vehicle for hazardous chemicals to transport the goods.
6. Seaport should check the package, repacking and put on tray as their special request.
7. For LCL, should collect the goods till a full container then load in container. For full container, should load to container.
8. Wait for the shipping data to load on vessel. For LCL, if it is not full, sometime they will delay to the next shipping time, will be delayed about one week later.
We special to focus on R&D metal extraction reagents, our major products as below:
- DZ988N/DZ973N/DZ902 copper solvent extraction reagent.
- DZ272 Nickel, cobalt, manganese, and magnesium separation extractant.
- DY319 high efficiency nickel cobalt co extraction extractant.
- DY377 efficient nickel and diamond separation extractant.
- DY366 new advanced nickel cobalt extractant.
- P204 (D2EHPA or HDEHP) extractant.
- DY301, DY302 for nuclear spent fuel recovery.
- Other extraction reagents for Vanadium extractant, Lithium extractant, Ferro extractant and rare earth extractant.