Zhengzhou Deyuan began to invest African market
Zhengzhou Deyuan Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd. has started landing in the African market and has now acquired a Copa copper company in Zambia as a foothold. It is preparing to acquire a 40% stake in its second company and further invest in the Tanzania market.
Copa is a copper company that has been inviting our boss to invest and build mines in Africa. We have been inspecting the company since 2018, but we have not made up our mind yet. This time, Copa took the initiative to request the transfer of the existing copper company and strongly invited Mr. Wang to come and see the situation. Mr. Wang stayed for more than ten days for the first time and had a preliminary understanding of the situation. After comprehensive consideration and discussion from multiple parties, he immediately stayed for more than a month to have a comprehensive understanding of the surrounding resource situation and the market situation of copper extractants.
Based on the acquisition of an old Copa factory, Mr. Wang decided to further participate in the second company and expand its existing production scale to further invest in the Tanzanian market. At the same time, we reserved copper extractants and consumables in the local area, as well as flotation black medicine and xanthate, and deeply served local market users to establish an ecological relationship of symbiosis and mutual prosperity.
We are excited about the potential for rapid development of the Zambian company. With the acquisition of the old Copa factory, we will be able to expand our production capacity and better serve the local market. We are also committed to building an ecological relationship of symbiosis and mutual prosperity with local market users, which will benefit both parties and contribute to the development of the local economy.
Overall, we believe that the acquisition of the old Copa factory and the expansion of our production capacity in Tanzania will be a major step forward for our company and will help us to achieve our goals in the African market. We look forward to working with local market users to build a strong and sustainable business in Tanzania.
Our major products of metal extractants and usage as below:
- P204 (D2EHPA or HDEHP) extractant. This is used for first step to remove impurity for laterite nickel ore.
- DY319 high efficiency nickel cobalt co-extraction extractant, can take out nickel and cobalt together from nickel laterite ore or Lithium battery electrolyte. This is second step for laterite nickel ore.
- DZ272 Nickel cobalt separation extractant, it can take cobalt out from nickel cobalt solution, then leave pure nickel. This is third step for laterite nickel ore.
- DY377 efficient nickel and diamond separation extractant.
- DY366 new advanced nickel cobalt extractant.
- DZ988N/DZ973N/DZ902 copper solvent extraction reagent.
- DY301, DY302 for nuclear spent fuel recovery.
- Other extraction reagents for Vanadium extractant, Lithium extractant, Ferro extractant and rare earth extractant.