Why should China vigorously develop electric vehicles?
It took 15 years for China’s electric vehicles to develop to the first 10 million vehicles; The second 10 million vehicles took a year and a half. It can be seen that its development is expanding rapidly. The development of electric vehicles has the following benefits:
1. Solved the problem of automobile emissions pollution, greatly improving the air pollution problem in cities, especially in large cities and mega cities;
2. Solved the problem of oil shortage, most electric vehicles charge at night, storing the wasted electricity at night and turning it into value. This not only reduces oil consumption but also reduces the waste of power resources, and the added value is enormous;
3. The rapid expansion of electric vehicles in China has led to a sharp decrease in sales for traditional car companies, achieving overtaking on curves and forming an important economic pillar of its own;
Although lithium batteries have a certain lifespan and high replacement costs, the cost of electricity allocated per kilometer is not high. In addition, the addition of a large-scale lithium battery recycling industry is also beneficial for driving the economy;
5. The large demand for lithium batteries promotes investment in scientific research and development in related fields, which will lead to the emergence of better and cheaper new types of batteries; For example, when a car loses 80% of its electricity, it cannot be used, but this type of battery can also be used in industries with low requirements, such as energy storage, which can improve the cost-effectiveness of the battery; There is also the implantation of 4G chips in the battery, which can monitor and adjust the battery’s usage status, making it more efficient to work;
6. The energy efficiency ratio of electric motor drive has reached over 93%, almost twice that of the engine. In addition, with fast acceleration, Huawei’s research and development of new technologies such as autonomous driving and light field screens have overturned the traditional concept of cars. China is formulating autonomous driving regulations. If autonomous driving is released, you can loosen your grip on the road in the future and no longer have to worry about not being able to see the road clearly in the dark. I’m excited to think about it.
Many young people who have driven electric vehicles are unwilling to drive gasoline cars anymore because of fast acceleration, no need to go to gas stations, strong sense of interior technology, and autonomous driving. As we all know, having a market for young people means having a future. In three to five years, like digital cameras replacing traditional cameras, gasoline cars will gradually be phased out. So, developing electric vehicles is also a disruptive industry behavior.
In view of this, as the recycling scale of the lithium battery industry increases, the extraction industry of our ternary lithium battery material nickel cobalt manganese will also rapidly grow, and our use of extractants will be increasing.
If you need metal extractants, please ask us.
Our metal extractants as below:
- DZ988N/DZ973N/DZ902 copper solvent extraction reagent.
- DY319 high efficiency nickel cobalt co-extraction extractant, can take out nickel and cobalt together from nickel laterite ore or Lithium battery electrolyte.
- DZ272 Nickel cobalt separation extractant, it can take cobalt out from nickel cobalt solution.
- DY377 efficient nickel and diamond separation extractant.
- DY366 new advanced nickel cobalt extractant.
- P204 (D2EHPA or HDEHP) extractant.
- DY301, DY302 for nuclear spent fuel recovery.
- Other extraction reagents for Vanadium extractant, Lithium extractant, Ferro extractant and rare earth extractant.