DZ272 Nickel cobalt extraction reagent sales clauses
Selective for cobalt over nickel from sulfate and chloride media. Selective for zinc in the presence of calcium and cobalt. Extracts other metal cations.
- Description of goods (Testing reference standard, Characteristics, Production process, Technical advantages etc.)
- The Performance characteristics as below:
|Appearance||Colorless oil liquid|
|Density (25°C)||0.923 g/ml|
|Viscosity (25°C)||<142 cP (154 mm2/s)|
|Viscosity (50°C)||<37 cP (40 mm2/s)|
|Solubility||Slightly soluble in water, soluble in alkaline water and most organic solvents|
|Water solubility (pH=2.6)||<16mg/L|
- Product Features: High separation coefficient of nickel and cobalt, high content of active ingredients, fast phase separation, acid and alkali resistance, heat resistance and not easy to degrade.
- Production process: Hypophosphoric acid is produced by addition reaction under olefin conditions and purification treatment.
- Technical advantages: Stable quality, advanced technology, reliable reaction process and post-treatment process, and relatively low cost.
- Matters needing attention in transportation, storage and use of the products.
- Transportation: The transportation vehicles shall be equipped with corresponding varieties and quantities of fire-fighting equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment. It’s best to transport in the morning and evening in summer. Mixed loading and transportation with oxidants and edible chemicals are strictly prohibited. During transportation, it shall be protected from sun exposure, rain and high temperature. During transportation, it should be protected from sun exposure, rain and high temperature. Stay away from ignition, heat source and other high temperature areas. The exhaust pipe of the vehicle carrying the goods must be equipped with fire retardant device. Mechanical equipment and tools that are easy to generate sparks are prohibited to be loaded and unloaded. Road transportation should follow the prescribed route, do not stay in residential and densely populated areas.
- Storage: Store in a cool and ventilated warehouse, away from fire and heat source, store temperature should not exceed 37℃, keep the container sealed; It should be stored separately from alkali chemicals and should not be mixed. Explosion-proof lighting and ventilation are used. Mechanical equipment and tools that are easy to produce sparks are prohibited. The storage area shall be equipped with leakage emergency treatment equipment and suitable storage materials.
- Use: Closed operation, full ventilation. Operators must be specially trained and strictly abide by the operating procedures. It is recommended that you wear a self-priming filter gas mask (half-mask), safety glasses, ESD clothes, and rubber oil-proof gloves. Keep away from fire and heat source. No smoking in workplace. Handling should be carried lightly to prevent damage to packaging and containers.
- Leakage: A small amount of leakage, use sandy soil, sand or other inert material absorption; A large number of leakage, build embankment or dig pit reception, covered with foam, with pump transfer to tank car or special collector, recycling or transport to a specific waste treatment site disposal. Corresponding varieties and quantities of fire-fighting equipment and leakage emergency handling equipment should be prepared at ordinary times.
- Product instructions and after-sales service commitment.
- Product instructions:
According to the metal ion content of the feed liquid, prepare the appropriate extractant concentration, control the range between 10% – 25%, and control the saponification temperature between 40°C-50°C, then stir and extract, clarify and wash, reverse extract and regenerate with the feed liquid in an appropriate ratio, and reuse it repeatedly. Please communicate with our technician to ask more operation details.
- After-sales service commitment:
- Promise that all products provided are free from infringement. Our company is willing to assume all responsibilities for any infringement.
- All the products provided by our company are produced by ourselves, without any third party products. If any third party products exist in the products provided, our company is willing to bear all responsibilities.
- We are willing to take all responsibility for any quality problem of our products.
- During the use of the product, if you encounter any problems, you can directly communicate with our technical staff, our company will give timely technical support, and negotiate as soon as possible, try every way to solve the problem. Such as: sample analysis and on-site services etc.
- Ensure stable quality, adequate supply and timely delivery in the future demand.