Accessing Customer Negotiation Records
Thank you for graciously welcoming us during our recent visit to your esteemed company. We highly value your market and that’s precisely why we have sent a representative to meet with you once again. Our ultimate aim is to establish a successful and mutually beneficial partnership, working hand in hand to further develop this market.
Additionally, we are delighted to share that we have dispatched multiple samples to your clients, and the feedback we received has been overwhelmingly positive. With this encouraging response in mind, we are eagerly determined to expedite the finalization of the business arrangement this time.
In reference to the last sample you provided, it comprised aldoxime and slag, without any ketoxime. While it indeed demonstrates robust extraction ability, prolonged usage may result in an excessive occurrence of the third phase, rendering the extraction system inoperable. Addressing this critical issue is of utmost importance.
Furthermore, we have diligently conducted tests on the PLS (Pregnant Leach Solution) and electrolyte samples obtained from your esteemed company. We have discovered that your clients are currently utilizing a competitor’s extractant, which bears a resemblance to Lix984N. However, the electrolyte contains 5% ferro ions and some manganese. The manganese acts as a potent oxidant, posing a significant risk of damaging their electro-winning (EW) system. Additionally, the copper ferro selective ratio stands at 2000:107, while our production boasts an impressive ratio of 2000:1. This starkly illuminates the difference in quality between our respective products.
We assure you that the quality of our products and our after-sales service is of paramount importance to us. As a testament to our commitment, one of our skilled engineers will once again visit your esteemed company next month to initiate the construction of a copper extraction plant. This strategic investment will significantly enhance our ability to provide you with unparalleled service and support.
In conclusion, we extend our heartfelt appreciation for your cooperation and unwavering support. With our collaborative efforts, we possess unwavering confidence in our ability to achieve remarkable success in this thriving market.
Our metal extractants as below:
- DZ988N/DZ973N/DZ902 copper solvent extraction reagent.
- DY319 high efficiency nickel cobalt co-extraction extractant, can take out nickel and cobalt together from nickel laterite ore or Lithium battery electrolyte.
- DZ272 Nickel cobalt separation extractant, it can take cobalt out from nickel cobalt solution.
- DY377 efficient nickel and diamond separation extractant.
- DY366 new advanced nickel cobalt extractant.
- P204 (D2EHPA or HDEHP) extractant.
- DY301, DY302 for nuclear spent fuel recovery.
- Other extraction reagents for Vanadium extractant, Lithium extractant, Ferro extractant and rare earth extractant.