DZ984N copper extractant
DZ984N can be used alone or mixed with LIX984N, LIX973N, M5640, M5774, CP-150 and N902 in any ratio. You can free to add our reagent to your using reagent in any ratio.
In practice, to produce one metric ton cathode copper, the consumption of Aldoxime will more than 10kg, but the consumption of Compound Aldoxime & Ketoxime (DZ984N) will less than 5kg. It means that the consumption of Compound Aldoxime and Ketoxime reagent will less than single Aldoxime 3-6kg.
DZ984N is a copper solvent extraction reagent used in the mining industry to extract copper from low-grade copper ores. It is a type of hydroxyoxime-based extractant that is selective for copper ions in acidic solutions. The reagent is used in a process called solvent extraction, which involves dissolving the copper from the ore into an organic solution.
DZ984N is known for its high copper selectivity, meaning it has a high affinity for copper ions and can effectively separate copper from other metals present in the ore. It is also known for its high copper loading capacity, which means it can hold a significant amount of copper in the organic solution.
The use of DZ984N in copper solvent extraction has become widespread in the mining industry due to its efficiency and selectivity, as well as its ability to operate at a relatively low pH, which reduces the need for additional chemical additives.
|Appearance||Brown oil liquid|
|Copper saturation capacity 10% (V/V)||5.3-5.6 g/L Cu|
|Extraction kinetics||≥92% (30s)|
|Isothermal point of extraction||≥4.4 g/L Cu|
|Phase separating time of extraction||≤70s|
|Strip extraction kinetics||≥95% (30s)|
|Isothermal point of strip extraction||≤1.8 g/L Cu|
|Phase separating time of strip extraction||≤80s|
|Net transfer amount of copper||2.7 g/L Cu|
We special to focus on R&D metal extraction reagents, our major products as below:
- DZ988N/DZ973N/DZ902 copper solvent extraction reagent.
- DZ272 Nickel, cobalt, manganese, and magnesium separation extractant.
- DY319 high efficiency nickel cobalt co extraction extractant.
- DY377 efficient nickel and diamond separation extractant.
- DY366 new advanced nickel cobalt extractant.
- P204 (D2EHPA or HDEHP) extractant.
- DY301, DY302 for nuclear spent fuel recovery.
- Other extraction reagents for Vanadium extractant, Lithium extractant, Ferro extractant and rare earth extractant.